Enjoy an off road adventure, a short hike and the opportunity to swim under a private waterfall.
- Ramble off-road in a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer (an Austrian military vehicle)
- Take a short, guided hike through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of 3 private waterfalls
- Take in stunning views of the Kohala Coastline
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, and sunscreen
- How much hiking do we do? Expect to cover less than 1 mile in approximately 1 hour.
- Is there elevation gain? Expect to do minimal climbing. The estimated elevation gain over the course of the hike is about 200’.
- What is the water temperature in the pool we swim in? Water temperature varies by season and the amount of rainfall. Temperatures range between 60 and 70 degrees F.
Daily tours depart from Kohala Zipline Headquarters in Hawi. Tour time is about 3 hours round trip.
Refreshments included. Sunscreen and bug spray are also available upon request.
Walking sticks, day packs and rain ponchos.